Accreditation and Approval
To view IAAME’s fee schedule click here.
To view IAAME’s explanation of fee schedule click here.
To view Frequently Asked Questions regarding IAAME’s fee schedule click here.
To view additional Frequently Asked Questions regarding IAAME’s schedule of fees please click here.
To view IAAME Policy 003 “Initial and Renewal Accreditation and Approval” click here
To view the Substantial Compliance System effective through 3/31/2021 click here.
To view the Updated Substantial Compliance System effective 4/1/2021 document click here.
The Updated Substantial Compliance System weightings and rating indicators will apply as follows:
- To all initial accreditation and approval applications filed after March 22, 2019;
- To all renewal accreditation and approval applications filed for agencies and persons whose accreditation or approval expires on or after April 1, 2021;
- On April 1, 2021 for all accredited or approved ASPs for the purposes of the Accrediting Entity’s monitoring and oversight responsibilities in accordance with 22 CFR Part 96, Subpart F.
Links to Updated Tables of Evidence:
- Licensing and Corporate Governance
- Financial and Risk Management
- Ethical Practices and Responsibilities
- Professional Qualifications and Training for Employees
- Information Disclosure, Fee Practices, and Quality Control Policies and Practices
- Responding to Complaints and Records and Reports Management
- Service Planning and Delivery
- Standards for Cases in Which a Child is Immigrating to the United States
- Standards for Cases in Which a Child is Emigrating from the United States
To view 22 CFR Part 96 Subpart F (Standards for Intercountry Adoption Accreditation and Approval) click here.
5950 NW 1st Place, Suite A, Gainesville, FL 32607