Accreditation and Approval
- To view IAAME’s fee schedule click here.
- To view IAAME’s explanation of fee schedule click here.
- To view Frequently Asked Questions regarding IAAME’s fee schedule click here.
- To view additional Frequently Asked Questions regarding IAAME’s schedule of fees please click here.
- To view IAAME Policy 003 “Initial and Renewal Accreditation and Approval” click here
- To view the Substantial Compliance System effective through 3/31/2021 click here.
- To view the Updated Substantial Compliance System effective 4/1/2021 document click here.
Links to Updated Tables of Evidence:
- Licensing and Corporate Governance
- Financial and Risk Management
- Ethical Practices and Responsibilities
- Professional Qualifications and Training for Employees
- Information Disclosure, Fee Practices, and Quality Control Policies and Practices
- Responding to Complaints and Records and Reports Management
- Service Planning and Delivery
- Standards for Cases in Which a Child is Immigrating to the United States
- Standards for Cases in Which a Child is Emigrating from the United States
To view 22 CFR Part 96 Subpart F (Standards for Intercountry Adoption Accreditation and Approval) click here.